January 8, 2014

Conversation in Restaurant



Möchten Sie etwas essen?
Would you like something to eat?

Möchten Sie etwas trinken?
Would you like something to drink?

Was möchten Sie essen?
What would you like to eat?

Was möchten Sie trinken?
What would you like to drink?

Was für Sandwiches haben Sie?
What type of sandwiches do you have?

Was können Sie mir empfehlen?
What do you recomend?

Haben Sie einen Tisch für sechs Personen?
Do you have a table for six?

Ich möchte einen Tisch neben dem Fenster.
I would like a table near to the window.

Ich habe eine Reservation auf den Namen Johnson.
I have a table reserved in the name Johnson.

I möchte gern bestellen.
I would like to order now.

Zum Anfang hätte ich gerne Garnelen.
To start, I would like the prawn/shrimp.

Für den Hauptgang, hätte ich gerne Steak.
For the main course, I would like steak.

Zum Nachtisch, hätte ich gerne einen Apfelkuchen.
For dessert, I will have apple tart.

Zum trinken hätte ich gerne Wein.
To drink, I would like some white wine.

Das habe ich nicht bestellt.
That is not what I order.

Herr Kellner!
Waiter!

Kann ich bitte bezahlen?
Could I have the bill, please?

Ist Service inbegriffen?
Is service included?

Ich denke es gibt einen Fehler in der Rechnung.
I think there is a mistake in the bill.


No comments:

Post a Comment